Today on aearchitects, we bring you another great scholarship news. This time, Wellcome as an institution is offering an International Master’s fellowship for students in Public health and clinicals, especially those from Low or middle income countries. All Successful applicants would be offered the opportunity to be trained in The United Kingdom (UK)
Lets see more details below!
Benefits of Wellcome International Master’s Fellowship
All successful applicant are to get up to 120,000 in funding and this includes salary, Monthly Stipend as well as research expenses.
The fellowship is mainly for students or researchers especially those in Clinicals and Public health
Wellcome International Master’s Fellowship Duration
The programme has been slated 30 whole months which means for the next 2 years and 6 months, successful applicants shall undergo a master’s degree course (12 Months) and another 18 Months to carryout their research.
Number of Awards
The number of students required is not specified
Wellcome International Master’s Fellowship Eligibility
- Applicants must be a national of a low or middle income country
- Applicant’s proposed research must have a priority focus on the health of low or middle income countries
- Applicants must hold a clinical or non-clinical undergraduate degree in a relevant subject
- Applicants must be at the early stage of their career with limited research experience but must have demonstrated interest in, or have aptitude for their research.
- Applicants must present a quality and important research while applying
Wellcome International Master’s Fellowship Entry Requirements
Please consult the Application requirements Found here
How to Apply for Wellcome International Master’s Fellowship
Quickly see the procedures as clearly described here
Wellcome International Master’s Fellowship will receive the last application on 13th April 2021
Please keep a date with us for more Scholarship Updates