I will on this blogpost, I’m going to share with you the best Relationship Advice I can give to someone in this life!
The best relationship advice I can give to someone is as follows:
- Don’t waste your time pursuing members of the opposite sex:Understand that life is not about love with the opposite sex. Go and work on your passions, make money, enjoy friendships. Love usually takes place when you least expect it and are engaged in something entirely different.
- If someone reject you, move on, but do not deny the emotional damage of the breakup: Ensure you have enough self respect to say “Look this really hurts me right now, even breaks my heart, but at the same time, I understand you have the right to make your decision and genuinely wish you every happiness and hope you find your special someone”. Then walk away from them and do not look back.
- Do not rush into marriage: You need to really consider the other person before marrying them. Ask, could I live with this person? Are our lives going in the same direction? Could what we believe be a deal breaker for the relationship?
- Do not be a player: Fall in love with one person and love that person completely. Do not move from person to person and do not cheat on your partner.
- Don’t come on too strong, yet be completely honest with your feelings when it feels like the right time to do so: Do not smoother the other person with affection else you will scare them away. However, you should be ready to tell the person that you love them once you have really got to know them and spent a fair amount of time together.
- Forgive and forget: You and your partner will both upset each other, sometimes in quite serious ways. Be a grown adult and forgive your partner for where they have hurt you and choose to forget as well. I realise this is easier said than done.
- Be honest: Do not keep things from your partner and be honest about your emotions at the time they surface. Do not save anger for later as this is passive aggression and ruins relationships.
- Compromise: Ensure you show an interest in your partners interests even though they may not be interesting to you. Learn to like what the other likes.
This is about the best Relationship Advice you could give to someone in this life.
All the best with your relationship…
Also remember that relationships aren’t a good or die!