The demand for Canadian jobs has grown by 35% since 2014, so if you decide to go there for studies, or work, it is time to start your research and move! You will need to check some information about the rules of entry and stay in Canada.
And you should apply for your study visa before moving. A person wishing to settle in Canada must first receive authorization by submitting a file with all the necessary documents, before presenting his case for consideration by the Canadian Immigration Authorities.
It is quite understandable why so many people would want to move from Dubai (UAE) to Canada. Canada provides the best job opportunities for everyone especially those who have obtained a Bachelor’s degree or an equivalent one.
This article describes some basic requirements that must be met before migrating to Canada. First of all, it is necessary to provide proof of good health and maintain a level of cleanliness that ensures your safety and allows you to get settled quickly.
For that, it is important to submit a medical exam (issued within 6 months prior to entry) or another official document issued by a competent health institution (certificate of vaccination against hepatitis B, etc.).
Next, in addition to having an excellent health status, it is also necessary to ensure that you are able to continue working while studying in Canada. It is recommended to check your availability before applying for your visa.
How to immigrate to Canada from Dubai, UAE? In order to enter Canada from Dubai, UAE, it is necessary to present all the required documents in accordance with the immigration program and category chosen.
When preparing your dossier, make sure that the correct procedures are followed and do not leave anything out. To request your Canadian visa from Dubai, UAE, contact our office by phone or email and book an appointment with our staff.
Steps to Immigrate from United Arab Emirates to Canada
- Ensure you meet the necessary requirements. The requirements will depend on the type of immigration program you select. You can check the Canadian immigration official website for more information
- Choose a suitable immigration program for your case: Some of the immigration pathways have been listed below, go through each one of them to find out which one fits your case.
- Apply for ECA (Educational Credential Assessment): This applies to students who wish to move to Canada. You will have to submit your transcript and other documents for assessment.
- Take a Language Test to show you meet the minimum language requirements to move to Canada
- Submit your profile through the Canadian Express Entry.
- Calculate Your points: After submitting your profile, you will be kept in a pool where you will be given points based on your qualification, language ability, adaptability and so on.
- Submit Expression of Interest. When you submit expression of interest, it shows that have the intentions to travel or immigrate to Canada. This would help the various provinces nominate you.
- Receive an Invitation (That is if you score above the cutoff): you will be given and invitation to apply once it is ascertained that you meet the minimum points requirements.
- Fly to Canada
There are several immigration options for immigrants who are looking to make that switch from Dubai to Canada. Each immigration option has its own requirements and procedures.
Some of the known immigration pathways include:
Federal Skilled Worker Program:
The federal government will offer financial assistance for qualified candidates who want to settle in Canada through the Federal Skilled Worker Program. Once granted permanent residency in Canada, you will be allowed to apply for Canadian citizenship.
Federal Skilled Trades Program:
This program offers permanent residency to individuals who possess qualifications in certain designated trades. The qualifying skills will vary depending on the industry you choose. Once granted permanent residency in Canada, you will be allowed to apply for Canadian citizenship.
Canadian Experience Class (CEC):
If you have worked or studied in Canada for at least one year and meet certain other requirements, you may be eligible for a visa under the Canadian Experience Class. A foreign national can enter Canada through this program if they meet certain eligibility requirements and pass the English or French language test. Upon arriving in Canada, they must obtain a temporary work permit.
Canadian Employment-Based Visa:
For nationals of countries whose economy is based on oil and gas or certain natural resources, there is a category of visas available under the Canadian Employment-Based Visa program. These visas allow skilled workers to immigrate to Canada on the basis of their professional experience or educational background.
Provincial Nominee Program:
Another pathway available to immigrant investors is the Provincial Nominee Program. This program allows provincial governments to nominate applicants who wish to settle in their provinces. To qualify, an applicant must first submit an Expression of Interest (EOI ) form, where they provide details about their job offer and personal characteristics. Applicants are then matched with provincial governments that wish to hire them.
Atlantic Immigration Pilot Program (AIPP):
The Atlantic Immigration Pilot Program is a government-funded initiative aimed at boosting Atlantic immigration and encouraging new businesses to move to the region. An applicant for this program must first register as a candidate with their provincial or territorial nominee program, which can be completed online. An applicant must then submit an EOI application for consideration by the government.
Sponsor Occupation List:
Foreign nationals interested in moving to Canada can apply for permanent residency if they have been nominated by a Canadian employer through the Federal Skilled Worker Program or the Canadian Experience Class. They must also be able to show that they have an offer of employment from a Canadian employer that meets specific criteria, such as working in a field