Fruit Packaging Jobs In Canada
There are lots of available fruit packaging jobs in Canada. They can be categorized as a case packer, box packer, vegetable packer, fruit packer, cookies packer, grocery packer, apple packer, strawberry packer and lots more.
A fruit packager is in charge of stacking and gathering fruits into their respective containers and getting them ready for transport using various tools and equipment. Their job is to clean and prepare the fruits before placing and putting them in containers.
Brief Details for International and Local Workers
- Job Location: Multiple places in Canada
- Job Type: Full/Part-Time
- Job Working Hours: 36hours-40 hours weekly
- Number of Vacancies: 680+ positions available
- Salary: $14-$20 per hour (based on the employer)
- Required Language Skills: English/French
- Experience: Preferred but not a necessity
Employment Benefits of Fruit Packaging Jobs in Canada
- Average salary growth 10% based on Canadian Government rules.
- Food and Accommodation Allowance
- 401K Plan
- Pension Plan
- Medical & Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Group Insurance Benefits
- Health and Life Insurance
- Vision Care Benefits
- Dental Benefits
- Annual Bonus
- Attractive Salary
- Overtime Allowances
Eligibility Criteria of Fruit Packaging Jobs in Canada
- No degree, certificate or diploma is required
- Experience is an added advantage
- As per Canadian law, applicants must be above 18 years and must be less than 48 years old.
- Applicants must be physically and mentally healthy, there will be a compulsory health check-up before immigration
- Applicants must have a clear record, must not have been involved in any criminal activities
- All applicants must be able to read, write and have a good comprehensive knowledge of the English or French language
- Note that your salary depends mainly on the job location, your experience and your position.
Duties and Responsibility of Fruit Packager
- Packages fruits and products manually
- Performs essential quality control checks which include measuring, weighing, strength test, fruit counts, and evaluating a fruit or package appearance
- Folds, apply labels, tapes and stacks boxes on pallets based on the delivery the direction
- To have knowledge of basic concepts, practices, and procedures within a certain field
- Obey and carry out instructions and establish guidelines to perform the functions of the job
- Work under little or no supervision
- Keeping of records: Recording of products, packaging, and order information on certain forms and records
- Coupling and sealing of boxes and containers or materials, using glues, fasteners, nails, and hand equipment.
- Transport packages to customers’ vehicles or factory vehicles set for distribution
- Take out completed or defective fruits of packages and place them on moving machines like conveyors or in a particular area such as loading docks
- Cleaning of containers, fruits and other supplies using the proper cleaning solution and hand tools
- Selecting and identifying spoilt or damaged fruits.
Method of Application
- Click on the “Apply Now” if you are interested in any of the jobs below
- Every job has its own requirements, every applicant is required to read all the information first and must fulfil all given criteria.
- Required documents
- Updated CV/Resume
- Cover Letter
- Complete the process stated in the job application
Note that only the selected candidates will receive a mail or call for an interview.
Fruit and Vegetable Packaging Jobs in Canada for Foreigners
Job Title Name of Company Location/Region Salary
|Packer – manufacturing||MATERIAUX DE RENOVATION MORIVAL INC||Montréal (Quebec City)||$16.00 per hour||Apply|
|Packer – manufacturing||CKF||Hantsport (Nova Scotia)||$21.85 per hour||Apply|
|Vegetable packer – farm||Bull Market Farms Inc.||Kingsville (Ontario)||$14.39 per hour||Apply|
|Fruit packer – farm||Centre d’emploi agricole du Centre-du-Québec||Nicolet (Quebec City)||$13.50 per hour||Apply|
|Fruit packer – farm||Sobha Singh Grewal & Sons Farm||Surrey (British Columbia)||$15.20 per hour||Apply|
|Fruit packer – farm||KARNAIL SINGH BLUEBERRY FARMS LTD.||Surrey (British Columbia)||$14.60 per hour||Apply|
|Fruit packer – farm||Lual Orchards Ltd||Osoyoos (British Columbia)||$15.20 per hour||Apply|
Companies always provide free accommodation and food. (Overtime is based on the company workload). Workers can apply for Canada permanent residence after 2 years.
Republished by Blog Post Promoter