Dubai is unarguably the most populous city in the United Arab Emirate (UAE) and the capital of the emirate of Dubai. This oil-rich and beautiful city is located in the eastern part of the Arabian Peninsula which is on the coast of the Persian Gulf.
Dubai is strewed with many fascinating tourist attraction centers, beautiful amusement parks, museums, and cool beaches that attract millions of tourists from around the world annually and that generate huge revenue for the country.
The tallest building in the world, the Burj Khalifa, along with some other advanced infrastructures is domiciled in Dubai. That been said, Dubai accommodates and is always open to new African migrants.
Cost of Dubai Visa in Nigeria
If you are planning to leave the shores of Nigeria for the first time and travel to Dubai, it is important that you know the cost of obtaining a Dubai visa in Nigeria. Whether you are traveling there for business, tourism, job opportunities, etc., getting a personal visa is the only thing that guarantees your access to the Arab country.
Below is Dubai visa fees in Nigeria as of 2021:
Tourist Visa – N66,325
This visa type is for tourists going to the United Arab Emirates and it covers their stay in the country as well as their visit to attraction centers, parks, museums, and sand beaches. The duration of this visa is thirty (30) days and upon expiration, there is no room for extension. This visa is valid for 58 days from its date of issuance.
Service Visa – N33,110
Service visa is granted to individuals who have a job or task to do in Dubai. This visa type will allow you to undertake a job in the United Arab Emirates. Service visa excludes applicants from taking their family or relative along with them in their journey to Dubai (UAE). It usually takes 3-4 working days to process this visa application and after issuance, it lasts for 14 days.
Visit Visa – N68,880
Visit Visa is applicable to you if you have a relative or friend you intend to visit in Dubai for business. This visa type will allow you to stay in the country for a period of 90days or three (3) months only; the visit visa is non-extendable. After you’ve applied, this visa takes 3-4 working days to process.
Transit Visa – N25,450
Transit Visa is meant for visitors having business meetings or for visitors taking stopovers in the course of their onward journey. The application process for this type of visa can take up to 3-4 working days. This visa only permits you to stay in Dubai for 96 hours which is equivalent to 4 days. However, you have to leave before the fourth day.
Visa application cancellation charge — #10, 950
Requirements for Getting Dubai Visa
Before applying for Dubai Visa and getting the Dubai official stamp on your passport, there are certain requirements you have to meet before you apply for the process. Below are the most important requirements and criteria you have to meet before getting Dubai Visa;
- Financial record/statement from the bank. This is an original and official letter from your bank affirming that you have a Nigerian bank account with sufficient funds to take care of your trip to Dubai.
- You may have to deposit $1,500 which is refundable based upon your return and presenting the entry and exit stamp in the UAE.
- If your trip is being sponsored by a company or an individual, a security deposit of $1550 is mandatory.
- The security deposit will also be required if you received an invitation from an immediate family member—such as a spouse, an under 21-year-old child, or parents aged 60 years and above—living in Dubai.
- An original bank account statement showing your transaction in the last six months with the bank seal and signature (or if you’re being sponsored, the seal and signature of the company sponsoring you).
- A payslip of your monthly salary—with your employer’s seal and signature—may also be required.
- You must have traveled once in the last two years or have a valid visa to the UAE, Schengen countries, United Kingdom, Canada, Australia, and New Zealand.
- An original copy of an international passport that is valid for more than 6 months from the date of application.
- Students who are not traveling along with their parents are also eligible. But the requirements for eligibility include a NOC letter from their parent, a photo ID of their parents, and address details of relatives in the UAE.
- A marriage certificate should be provided for a spousal invitation and a birth certificate if it’s a children’s invitation.
- Copies of colored passport photographs. These passport photographs must indicate your full name and passport number all written at the back. The passport photographs must have a white background and be of the dimension 4.3 cm x 5.5 cm.
Republished by Blog Post Promoter