25 Full scholarships available for undergraduate and postgraduate studies.
Please check our list and apply. Kindly share for others who are looking to study abroad.
#scholarships #masters #PhD #studyabroad #freetuition
1. Western Sydney University
Range of scholarships available for international students seeking admission to postgraduate programs. Scholarships valued at $7,500 or $5,000 and 50% of tuition fees are awarded on academic merit.
Apply for Western Sydney University Scholarship >>https://t.co/KimsY8Hwjw
2. NYU School of Law
All students admitted to the JSD program receive a scholarship equal to the amount of tuition & fees in addition to a stipend of $25,000.00 USD per year for 3 years.
Apply for NYU School of Law Scholarship >> https://t.co/XUNOssJnC9
3. University of Melbourne
Graduate Research Scholarships, Deadline: 31 Oct 2019 International students can apply Total value: 100% fee remission and up to $110,000 Applicable study areas: All study areas Number of scholarships awarded: Apply for University of Melbourne Scholarship >> https://t.co/8vw0DNbUJI
4. Berea College is the only school in the US that provides 100% funding to 100% of enrolled international students for the 1st year of enrollment. This combination of financial aid & scholarships offsets the costs of tuition, room, board, & fees.
Apply For Berea College Scholarship Here https://t.co/4eyUcELCJW
5. Barclay College Scholarship 2019
Barclay offers several institutionally-supported programs to assist students with tuition costs. In each case, applicants must be enrolled on a full-time basis in a program leading to a graduate degree.
Apply for Barclay College Scholarship 2019 here https://t.co/x48AZ3OVww
6. Alice Lloyd College
Tuition is guaranteed through several sources, but in particular through endowed scholarships that produce income to fund the supreme financial aid packages available to qualified students.
Apply for Alice Lloyd College Scholarship here https://t.co/pjYh2WO2aU
7. College of the Ozarks
College of the Ozarks Cost of Education Scholarship What is “No Tuition” and how does that work? Basically…. Work Program + Federal and State Grants + College of the Ozarks Scholarship = Your annual Cost of Education!
Apply for College of the Ozarks Scholarship Here https://t.co/Bx8icrwOAy
8. The Curtis Institute of Music
Provides merit-based, full-tuition scholarships to all undergraduate and graduate students, regardless of their financial situation. Annual value of this scholarship was $42,320 for undergrad & $52,548 for grad students.
Apply for The Curtis Institute of Music Scholarship here https://t.co/BiXZRR9xwB
9. Warren Wilson College
International Student Scholarships & Financial Aid Warren Wilson College is pleased to offer both merit and need-based scholarships to our international students.
Apply for Warren Wilson College Scholarship here https://t.co/YYdMHoM90O
10. Shandong Municipal Government Scholarship 2019
For international students Shandong Scholarship Covers Full tuition fee of all Ph.D., Master and Bachelor Studies Medical Coverage Monthly Stipend Deadline June 30, 2019
Apply for Shandong Municipal Government Scholarship 2019 https://t.co/JYfBGU5k0f
11. The Abdullah Gül University scholarship opportunity is considered automatically for all undergraduate applicants. Country specific requirements can be read here https://t.co/zP2bv4sED8
You can apply online and make sure your application is complete.
12. FULLY-FUNDED Schwarzman Scholars Program Masters Degree Applications for U.S and Global applicants open in April 2019
Tuition Fees Room and board Health Insurance Travel to and from Beijing A monthly stipend
13. Hult International Business School Global One-Year MBA Scholarships You can apply for a range of merit-based scholarships that reward your achievements and potential. Next Deadline: Round 7: July 23, 2019
14. Daad Helmut Scholarship Germany:
The process of applying for the Helmut Schmidt Scholarship in all the 8 partner universities is from June 1st to July 31st, 2019
15. University of Bristol
Think Big Undergraduate scholarships and Think Big Postgraduate scholarships are available for courses starting in 2019. Deadline for the second round ends on June 30th
16. Russian Scholarship:
National Research University Higher School of Economics (HSE) announced scholarships for 2019-2020 for international students to study for free at their University this year. The deadline to apply for the scholarship is August 20, 2019.
17. Australian Scholarship
Research Training Program (RTP) The deadline for the Research Training Program (RTP) Scholarship is different for each Australian University because the admission deadlines of these Universities vary from each other.
18. The Human Rights Advocates Program is now accepting applications for Fall 2020.
Apply here https://t.co/GmJQ27NB3l
The deadline for applications is December 16, 2019 at 17:00 EST.
19. (DAAD) provides scholarships in Germany for international students for a range of postgraduate courses at German Universities.
It is important to read the 2020/2021 brochure
20. Engineering Masters Pathway Scholarship at Monash University
Bachelor of Engineering and Master of Advanced Engineering pathway program. Up to 50 scholarships valued at up to $32,000
21. Engineering International Undergraduate Excellence Scholarship at Monash University Applications: No application needed (based on merit)
Total scholarship value: $40,000 Number offered: Up to 100
You need to apply for admission
22. Monash University Various scholarships for international undergraduate and graduate students You need to apply for admission first (check or wait for the next application period) Most awards are based on merit
23. UNSW offers a wide range of Equity Scholarships, Awards and Grants to assist students to undertake full-time study for the duration of their degree program. Equity Scholarship applications for 2019-2020 are now open!
24. Undergrad & Postgrad Coursework Scholarships at UNSW Sydney Australia Scholarships for local and international students, including high school leavers, other future students and current UNSW students.
25. Rhodes Global Scholarships in Oxford University, UK 2019-2020 Fully-funded
The applications are opening on June 1st, 2019 and the deadline is 31st July, 2019
That is it on 25 Full scholarships available for undergraduate and postgraduate studies. You can try your luck on any of these. If you are qualified and capable of providing the necessary requirements, you will win the scholarship!