Restaurant managers oversee the successful running of a restaurant by hiring qualified staff, monitoring customer satisfaction, and ensuring that all products and beverages are ordered in the correct quantities.
- Location: 3789 Chuka Blvd Regina, SKS4V 3P7
- Salary: $16.00HOUR hourly for 40 hours per week
- Terms of employment: Permanent employment
- Day, Evening, Flexible Hours, Morning
- Start date: Starts as soon as possible
- Vacancies: 1 vacancy
We are looking for a results-driven restaurant manager to meet sales goals by hiring and training competent staff, overseeing kitchen operations, and motivating staff during busy hours. Restaurant managers are also responsible for making needed changes to the menu, ordering ingredients for the kitchen staff, and gathering feedback from customers.
To be successful as a restaurant manager you must have excellent interpersonal skills as well as experience in a restaurant environment. A good restaurant manager is able to multitask and remain calm in stressful situations.
Restaurant Manager Responsibilities:
- Hire and train staff members.
- Ensure that health and safety protocols are adhered to.
- Keep a meticulous record of income and expenses.
- Order ingredients in the correct quantities for the kitchen staff.
- Communicate with customers to receive feedback and manage complaints.
- Open and close the restaurant on time.
Restaurant Manager Requirements:
- A high school qualification or equivalent.
- Experience working in the restaurant industry.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Bookkeeping knowledge.
- Ability to professionally address customer complaints.
No degree, certificate or diploma
2 years to less than 3 years
- Specific Skills
- Address customers’ complaints or concerns; Recruit, train and supervise staff; Ensure health and safety regulations are followed; Set staff work schedules and monitor staff performance; Plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate daily operations
- Business Equipment and Computer Applications
- MS Excel; MS Windows; MS Word; MS Office; MS Outlook
- Transportation/Travel Information
- Own vehicle; Valid driver’s licence
- Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Fast-paced environment; Attention to detail
- Ability to Supervise
- 5-10 people
- Personal Suitability
- Flexibility; Team player
Who can apply to this job?
Only apply to this job if:
- You are a Canadian citizen or a permanent resident of Canada.
- You have a valid Canadian work permit.
If you are not authorized to work in Canada, do not apply. The employer will not respond to your application.
How to apply