Prepare and cook complete meals or individual dishes and foods. Plan menus, determine size of food portions, estimate food requirements and costs, and monitor and order supplies.
- Location: 4826-11 Street NE Calgary, ABT2E 2W7
- Salary: $18.00HOUR hourly for 35 to 40 hours per week
- Terms of employment: Permanent employment
- Day, Evening, Weekend, Shift, Morning
- Start date: Starts as soon as possible
- Benefits: Long term benefits
- Vacancies: 2 vacancies
Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
2 years to less than 3 years
- Specific Skills
- Train staff in preparation, cooking and handling of food; Organize and manage buffets and banquets; Order supplies and equipment; Manage kitchen operations; Clean kitchen and work areas; Maintain inventory and records of food, supplies and equipment; Prepare and cook complete meals or individual dishes and foods
- Cook Categories
- Cook (general)
- Cuisine Specialties
- East Indian
- Work Setting
- Fine dining establishment
- Transportation/Travel Information
- Public transportation is available
- Work Location Information
- Urban area
- Personal Suitability
- Flexibility; Dependability; Reliability
- Long term benefits
- Other benefits
This employer promotes equal employment opportunities for all job applicants, including those self-identifying as a member of these groups: Indigenous people, Newcomers to Canada, Youth
Who can apply to this job?
Only apply to this job if:
- You are a Canadian citizen or a permanent resident of Canada.
- You have a valid Canadian work permit.
If you are not authorized to work in Canada, do not apply. The employer will not respond to your application.
How to apply
Important notice: This job posting was posted directly by the employer on Job Bank. The Government of Canada has taken steps to make sure it is accurate and reliable but cannot guarantee its authenticity.