A Nanny takes care of one or multiple children in the parents’ home, and they may work directly with the children’s Teachers if they help with homework. They are responsible for completing household chores, preparing meals and transporting kids to school.
- Location :Cote-Saint-Luc, QC
- Salary: $570WEEKLY weekly for 40 hours per week
- Terms of employment: Permanent employment
- Day, Evening
- Start date: Starts as soon as possible
- Benefits: Other benefits
- Vacancies: 1 vacancy
We are looking for a responsible, morally exemplary nanny to look after our children. The nanny will create a safe, healthy, fun environment for our children as well as for our pets. You will transport our children to and from play dates and extramural activities, collect them from school and run errands. You will treat our pets the same as our children, and ensure they have access to fresh food and water at all times.
To ensure success you need to look after children, pets, plants and the home environment as if they were your own. Preferred applicants are competent, organized and kind.
- Performing household chores such as sweeping, doing dishes and children’s laundry.
- Ensuring clean and tidy home environment all times.
- Feeding pets and watering plants effectively.
- Bottle-feeding infants and changing diapers when required.
- Entertaining infants, keeping them warm, happy and clean at all times, and playing with them.
- Collecting children from school.
- Giving children lunch and in-between snacks, encouraging them to assist with household chores, helping them with homework, and supervising them during play.
- Transporting and collecting children to and from play dates and extramural activities.
- Running errands as required.
- Performing other duties as required.
- High school diploma, GED, or suitable equivalent.
- 3+ years child care experience, including infant care.
- Proficient knowledge of home safety and first aid.
- Valid driver’s license, with clean driving record and proficient driving skills.
- Proficient knowledge of housekeeping and meal preparation.
- Outstanding verbal communication skills.
- Outstanding organizational and multitasking abilities.
- Affinity for children and pets.
- Good moral character and pleasant disposition.
- Physically fit, energetic, agile and dexterous.
No degree, certificate or diploma
- Children’s Ages
- Toddler to pre-school (1 – 3 years); Kindergarten age (4 – 5 years)
- Work Setting
- Employer’s home
- Other benefits
- Paid time off (volunteering or personal days)
- Screening questions
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?; Are you available for the advertised start date?
Paid time off (volunteering or personal days)
Who can apply to this job?
The employer accepts applications from:
- Canadian citizens and permanent residents of Canada.
- Other candidates with or without a valid Canadian work permit.
How to apply