- Location: Etobicoke, ON
- Salary: $25.00 to $31.00HOUR hourly for 40 to 50 hours per week
- Terms of employment: Permanent employment
- Day, Early Morning, Morning
- Start date: Starts as soon as possible
- Benefits: Health benefits
- Vacancies : 1 vacancy
Other trades certificate or diploma
2 years to less than 3 years
- Specific Skills
- Read and interpret blueprints, maps, drawings and specifications; Determine layout and installation procedures; Load and unload trucks with supplies and equipment
- Major Work Area
- Weight Handling
- Up to 23 kg (50 lbs)
- Work Site Environment
- Transportation/Travel Information
- Own transportation
- Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Repetitive tasks; Handling heavy loads; Attention to detail
- Personal Suitability
- Effective interpersonal skills; Flexibility; Accurate; Team player; Excellent oral communication; Dependability; Reliability; Organized; Punctuality
- Health benefits
- Health care plan; Dental plan
- Screening questions
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
Health care plan, Dental plan
Who can apply to this job?
Only apply to this job if:
- You are a Canadian citizen or a permanent resident of Canada.
- You have a valid Canadian work permit.
If you are not authorized to work in Canada, do not apply. The employer will not respond to your application.
How to apply